$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Just because you eschew gears doesn't mean you're willing to settle for heavy, retro brake levers. Welcome to single speed paradise with SRAM's 900 Single Speed Brake Levers. The unidirectional carbon levers are impressively light and SRAM's renowned ergonomic hoods are always comfy. Set up your single speed rig right with SRAM's 900 brake levers.
The built-in adjustability of SRAM's 990 Aero Brake Levers makes it easy to achieve your preferred braking feel on almost any aerobar setup. A turn of a 2mm Allen key frees the lever to spin, allowing the user to make up to 8mm’s of inward or outward adjustment to their brake calipers. Such wide adjustability makes it easy to fine-tune hard to reach brakes on the most innovative triathlon and time trial machines.
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo! - The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade - Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir) - Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame) - Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust - All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps - Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters - Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
SRAM's Force 1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between rider and bike and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side rear hydraulic-brake carbon lever has the same shape and feel as the Force 1 right lever, but has no shift paddle. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The brakes themselves provide incredible modulation and stopping power. You'll never go back to rim brakes again! - The moto-style set up allows you to hook up your left brake lever to your rear wheel. - Carbon fiber lever blade - Bleed port is easily accessed
$142.00 - $278.00
Security at your fingertips with a fresh look to compliment SRAM RED eTap componentry. SRAM RED brakes won’t slow you down. Until you’re ready. That’s why the SRAM RED brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you’‘re ready. The patented AeroLink arm reduces frontal area while improving braking performance and modulation. The brake body, with updated graphics, has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind. And to finish off the package, SwissStop Flash Pro pads come standard with the brake. It’s a better brake in every way. - AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard - Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release - Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
• On the fly Bite Point Control and Reach adjustment • Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter • Direct mount available for SRAM shifters • New piston dust cover design • New reservoir diaphragm design • CNC machine in Barnoldswick, England • 2014 T6 aluminum alloy • Wide angle hose connector mount • Floating or vented rotor compatible • Goodridge braided hose
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of downhill brake technology. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All that power is blended with ergonomics, the levers feature tool-free reach and free stroke adjustment, as well as shorter, one-finger friendly lever blades, for a totally customized fit. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
In the world of freeride and downhill, you need complete and utter faith in your brakes. You need serious stopping power with feathery modulation. So whether you're scrubbing mach 5 speeds or slowly picking your way down techy gnar, Shimano's ZEE Disc brakes have your back. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons, and the ICE-Tech brake pads are finned to dissipate heat for fade-free, shudder-free, and noise-free braking. The comfy, ergonomic Servo-Wave Levers allow excellent pad clearance and little dimples on the lever add a touch of texture to give you better control and feel. There's even a reach adjust that lets you customize the brake lever reach and one-way bleeding makes maintenance a snap, too.
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$149.99 - $154.99
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$31.50 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$23.00 - $28.80
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride. - Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid - Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Two piston hydraulic caliper - Moto-style means this is a left-side lever with a rear brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
$9.95 - $13.50
Replacement pads for the popular Magura HS33 and HS11 brake systems. Features rim-friendly compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Dual - A fusion of black and salmon compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric- This compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Trials - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trials riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels.
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistant braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
This high-end version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and titanium hardware, as well as lighter brake pads. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Includes aluminum-backed organic pads - For use with short cable-pull levers - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 184 g
Maximum performance, steep slopes, and high speeds are manageable and attainable only when armed with total safety and confidence in powerful, modulable braking. The new Super Record brakes ensure the shortest braking distance and continuous total control of the braking power transmitted thanks to the new Super Record shifting system and Campagnolo's proven experience in brake block compounds. Campagnolo developed the Dual Pivot fulcrum system because the Super Record users demand exceptional braking performance. The titanium screws also enable you to reach a level of weight and aesthetic impact on par with Super Record standards.
Page 1 of 12 Next page