Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations. -Annodized Black -Attaches SRAM shifters to Shimano I-Spec II brake lever clamps MisMatch 1.2 adaptor fits Shimano brakes: BL-M9020, BL-M9000, BL-M8000, BL-M7000
$15.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$21.99 - $34.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • E4 caliper uses 4x16mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
Cost effective stopping power from the leader in cable-actuated disc brakes. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Mono-block caliper design has outboard pad adjustment - Spring tension is adjustable - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 215 g
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride. Mated to a HYDROR brake lever is a DoubleTap 11-speed shift lever, built to provide accurate shifting that you can rely on no matter where you ride. - SRAM Road ExactActuation 11-speed compatible - Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid - Caliper available in both 74mm and Flat Mount versions - Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control - Easily converts between 160mm and 140mm rotors with adaptor brackets - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Two piston hydraulic caliper - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
Shimano BR-R517 Road Disc Brake Calipers - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Dual adjustable pad clearance - Includes R160P/S adaptor for 51mm frame and 160mm rotor - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Defined Color: Black - Rotor Included: No
SRAM's Force Brake Caliper Set delivers race-ready speed control, light weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any dream bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged aluminum construction, the Force brakes offer excellent stopping power. And, you also get easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads and a handy quick release and adjustment barrel, too.
$12.50 - $13.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$10.99 - $14.99
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$9.00 - $10.99
Tectonic pads interlock together and are customizable to the rider's preference - Replacement inserts for Kool Stop's Tectonic and Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Grooved for water displacement - Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
2-piece center lock rotors for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - 160mm rear rotor recommended for riders over 180 lbs - Rounded external edge prevents cutting of skin in case of contact with rotor-Inner aluminum spider maximizes heat dissipation
$58.00 - $62.00
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
$29.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$19.99 - $25.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$8.00 - $26.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Bolt on SRAM's Apex Pad & Holder for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
Avid's BB7 MTN S Mechanical Disc Brake delivers with power, control, and a sleek black anodized finish that makes this brake look as fast as you feel. You'll love the simple cable pull system that's optimized for linear-pull levers. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition. This brake kit includes an HS1 rotor for solid stopping power.
$18.25 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Page 1 of 13 Next page