$399.99 - $425.00
3T's Ergonova LTD Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. High-modulus carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
$349.99 - $369.99
The Renaissance Man of handlebars, 3T's full carbon Aeronova Team does it all. The mega-wide top section is just barely UCI legal, taking full advantage of the 3:1 rule for maximum aero advantage. The elongated, wing tubing also makes for an ergonomic grip when the road tilts up. Feathery light and stiff, the Aeronova is master of the mountains as well as the finish line chute. Internal cable routing keeps the tape-free tops aero and looking fresh, and 127mm drops for a short and shallow reach provide a confidence boost during sprints and descents.
ENVE understands that proper fit, stiffness, vibration damping and lightness are all important, which is why they offer their Compact Road Handlebar. This feathery 215-gram carbon bar is slightly flattened on the tops and has gentle and shallow ergonomic bends for optimal comfort in all riding positions. There are also double cable grooves on the underside and integrated tape plugs to keep things clean. - Drop: 127mm - Reach: 79mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Weight: 215 grams (44cm)
Developed in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel, the S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebars save ~17 seconds over a 40km distance versus a traditional shallow bend road bar. This time saving comes from the distinct aero shape, reduced tape on the tops, and full internal cable routing. And to accommodate a wider fit range, they also have a 25mm rise. - FACT carbon construction delivers a lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic design. - Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible. - 25mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Bend: 130mm Drop x 80mm Reach
Improving on the original S-Works Aerofly, the S-Works Aerofly II takes the knowledge of countless Win Tunnel hours and transfers it into handlebars that are not only fast (you save around 20+ seconds over 40k), but that also have a myriad of features that make them comfortable. Starting with the tops, you'll find a textured surface that ensures your hands stay in place even when it's wet, plus there's a step that makes bar tape even with the tops of the bars for both comfort and a clean look. Next up, we took feedback from our World Tour teams and pushed the airfoil forward, and this ensures more forearm and knee clearance. And finally, we made the Aerofly II lighter. In fact, at a mere 235 grams in size 42cm, it’s the lightest aero road bar in its category. Consider it aero without compromise. - Win Tunnel Engineered to save 20+ seconds over 40km vs a round bar - FACT Carbon construction yields lightest-in-class aero bar at 235g (size 42cm) - Innovative features, like textured tops and a smooth bar tape step, enhance your experience - Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible - Bar width (center-to-center): 40/42/44cm - Bend: 40/42/44cm—130mm drop x 80mm reach; 38cm—125mm drop x 75mm reach
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's WCS Carbon Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops. The monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the S-Works Hover Carbon Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from their FACT carbon fiber for a light overall weight, vibration absorption, and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop and bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also offer a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light overall weight. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
A high performance bar, ideal for smaller hands or for riders that spend the majority of their time climbing. An ergonomic top perch with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort. - Bar Width (center-to-center): 36/38/40/42/44cm - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light weight. - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - Shallow bend drop design. - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls. - Weight: 200g (42cm)
With the EC70 Aero, you'll stay comfortable while reducing drag. Thanks to the flattened top profile with internal cable routing and MCD shape technology, this handlebar provides more comfort during long days in the saddle while cheating the wind. And with Easton’s proven composite TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility, the EC70 SL is nice and light at just 255 grams (42cm). - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 255 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat
The Specialized S-Works DH Carbon Handlebars are one seriously strong, but lightweight bar that will give the rider every advantage they can get with no compromise. - Specialized's widest, toughest FACT carbon bar for optimized blend of high durability and light weight. - Rise: 38mm (1.5") - Width: 780mm length - Bend: 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
$164.99 - $169.99
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
$164.95 - $168.95
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$123.00 - $149.99
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
The VukaClip is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position at an affordable price. Redesigned to be easier to set up and adjust. The VukaClip is available with an above-bar or below-bar mounting system for achieving an optimized aero position. The VukaClip also has a large, redesigned armrest to reduce pressure points and increase comfort. The VukaClip is made with the industry-standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for maximum versatility, making it compatible with Vuka Alumina extensions, the Vuka Carbon Extensions as well as most extensions on the market. Features - Fit, security, and adjustability - Above-bar or below-bar mounting system - Compatible with most extensions
V2 Plus Aerobars with S-bend extensions offer a higher rise for comfort and reduced fatigue in the aero position. The aerobar features a low stack armrest position and forged bracket system that places the extension below the basebar. - F-19 adjustable anatomic armrests with 4 position fore/aft adjustment to dial in the fit, and Velcro-backed EVA foam pads that affix directly to armrest without straps - L1 Brackets: 6061-T6 Aluminum forged bracket system designed to place the armrest at the lowest stack possible and the extensions underneath the basebar Tech specs: - Extension: V2+ Aluminum - Stack: 35mm - Reach: -90mm, -75mm, -60mm, -45mm - Width: 150mm - 305mm - Extension Adjustment: 175mm – 130mm - Clamp: Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars - Weight: 490g
$103.00 - $110.00
Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 bars let you dial in the perfect fit. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
$99.00 - $99.99
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
$84.95 - $86.95
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
- 740mm wide taper butted, shot peened 7-series aluminum - Hard anodized finish with laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
$71.00 - $80.00
TruVativ's Stylo T40 Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take climbs and descents like a champ. This 700mm-wide bar gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens and confidence on steep descents.
Easton's EA70 Road Handlebar offers awesome strength, low weight and superb control for your road bike. It's constructed from aluminum with TaperWall technology that puts material where you need it and none where you don't. Plus, its ergonomic bends put you in a natural, efficient riding position, while the bar’s double-groove design provides flush cable routing for a clean look and a comfortable grip.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Page 1 of 2 Next page