- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite.
- From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions.
- The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip.
- Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority.
- Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
|Black / Dynamic:R/T / 29 x 2.40||810432030700||GR.002.61.622.V003.R||210000042648|
|Black / Dynamic:RS/T / 29 x 2.40||810432030724||GR.002.61.622.V005.R|
|Black / Dynamic:R/T / 29 x 2.60||810432030755||GR.002.66.622.V003.R|
|Black / Dynamic:RS/T / 29 x 2.60||810432030779||GR.002.66.622.V005.R|